INDUSTRIAL RECENSE, S.L., hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is responsible for processing the User’s personal data and hereby informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following processing information is provided:
Reason for processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The expected processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. This communication will be done by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to them.
- Send the website newsletter.
Legal basis of the processing: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of processing and will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee pseudonymisation of the data or their complete destruction when no longer necessary.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except when legally obliged.
- Right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation of or objection to their processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if it is considered that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details for data protection: INDUSTRIAL RECENSE, S.L.. Parque Empresarial de A Pontenova, Parc. 33 – 39, – 27720 A
Pontenova (Lugo). Email: email@example.com
OBLIGATORY AND OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in download forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is needed by the provider to meet their requests; the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. Users guarantee that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are true while recognising they are responsible for communicating any modification to them. The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties and that, whenever it carries out some type of data personal transfer, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested via the website are mandatory since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If not all the data are given, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely according to your needs.
In accordance with the provisions of current personal data protection regulations, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the GDPR provisions for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and especially according to the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR. They are thus processed in a lawful, faithful, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party; and adequate, pertinent, and limited to that required for the purposes for which they are processed.
The WEBSITE OWNER guarantees it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD, protecting the rights and freedom of USERS, who have been provided with the appropriate information for their exercise.
For more information on privacy guarantees, contact the WEBSITE OWNER at INDUSTRIAL RECENSE, S.L. Parque Empresarial de A Pontenova, Parc. 33 – 39,- 27720 A Pontenova (Lugo). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org